Medixic Returns Policy
We at Medixic make high-end efforts to protect the privacy of our customers and are committed to safeguarding their personal data.
What Do We Collect?
We collect the following details about you:
This includes your name, email address, phone number, postal address, date of birth, gender, and any other information based on your identity.
This may include your debit or credit card number, expiration date, security code, and other important information required to complete the payment process.
This may include your prescriptions, medical record, allergies, health conditions, and any other information pertaining to your health and wellness.
This includes your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, location, language preference, and other information that gets generated when you visit our website or make a purchase.
This includes the data that is stored on your device by our website to remember your login details and preferences.
How Do We Use Your Data?
We may use your data in case of the following:
- When you purchase a product – We need your information to process your orders, deliver products, address your queries, provide customer support, improve your experience, and contact you.
- Provide you with a personalized experience – Your information is used to examine the performance of our website and to enhance or modify it as per your needs and preferences. We also use your data to send you newsletters, offer alerts, updates, and other communications.
- To abide by legal obligations – We use your data to function in sync with established laws, policies, and guidelines based on tax patterns, consumer protection, data protection, and more.
How Do We Share Your Data?
We may share your data with the following parties:
We may share only necessary data with third-party service providers that aid us in managing different dimensions of our business. They are also bound to follow the predefined laws and regulations while using your data.
We may share your data with third-party business partners such as health care providers, pharmaceutical companies, and others. They need to comply with predefined laws and regulations while using your data.
We may share your data with our affiliates, sister companies, and parent companies for internal business matters. Stay assured as we strive for protection of your personal data.
How Do We Protect Your Data?
We take high-end measures to protect your data from unauthorized access. These include advanced technology measures such as encryption, firewalls, and others. However, we cannot ensure the absolute security of your details as no method is completely safe and secure.
Thus, you are also responsible for keeping your credentials confidential. You must also keep in mind to bring to our immediate notice the happening of any unauthorized access or suspicious attempt to use your account.
How Long We Keep Your Data?
We keep your data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it or as required by law. The retention period may depend on the type of data, the nature of our relationship with you, and certain legal obligations. Thereafter, we delete the data.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device by our website. They help us recognize you and remember your preferences, settings, and login details. They also help us improve our website by collecting and analyzing information about how you use them. We use various cookies for different reasons. Cookies are necessary because:
- They enable you to access and use our features and services, such as shopping cart, checkout, payment, and security.
- They help us measure and improve the performance of our website. They collect and report information about how you use them, such as which pages you visit, how long you stay, and what errors you encounter. They also help us revamp our website.
- They help us enhance the functionality, along with the look and feel of our website. They help us remember your choices and preferences, such as language, currency, and location.
How Can You Manage Cookies?
You can manage the preferences of cookies by modifying the settings of your browser or device. You may accept or reject all cookies or only the specific ones. Cookies that are already stored on your device may also be deleted.