Information About AB Phylline N Tablet
AB Phylline N Tablet is a mixture of Acebrophylline and N-Acetylcysteine, which are the factors of Bronchodilators and Mucolytics. This medication aids the symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
AB Phylline N Tablet Uses
- Reduces Potential Risk Factors of Asthma
- Treatment of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
AB Phylline N Tablet Benefits
- The components of AB Phylline N Tablet relax muscles and widen the lung airways.
- Acetylcysteine in this tablet helps to thin mucus in the lungs, making coughing easier.
- It decomposes acid mucopolysaccharide fibers that help breathing, wheezing, and congestion.
AB Phylline N Tablet Side Effects
AB Phylline N Tablet has no severe side effects. However, here are some common reactions that will fade in time.
- Skin Rashes
- Upset Stomach
- Abnormal Heartbeat
How to Use AB Phylline N Tablet
Take an AB Phylline N Tablet with or without a meal. Follow the dose and duration as per your physician’s direction.
- Talk to your doctor if you have heart, kidney, or liver-related issues.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should take a proper prescription before using it.
- Avoid using AB Phylline N Tablet if you have brain-related disorders.
Q1. How does AB Phylline N Tablet work?
AB Phylline N Tablet works by thinning the mucus, which helps coughing and breathing easier.
Q2. What are the side effects of AB Phylline N Tablet?
Some of its rare side effects are headache, dizziness, irregular heartbeat, and skin irritation.
Q3. Can a pregnant woman consume AB Phylline N Tablet?
Limited information is available on the consumption of this medicine. Seek your healthcare expert before using these pills during pregnancy.