Information About Acimol-SP Tablet
Acimol SP Tablet is an analgesic/antipyretic medication. It contains Aceclofenac and Serratiopeptidase. This medication is beneficial in treating pain and inflammation of joints, bones, and muscles.
Acimol SP Tablet Uses
- Relieving pain and inflammation
Acimol SP Tablet Benefits
- The combined action of aceclofenac and serratiopeptidase in the tablet restricts the production of a chemical component known as prostaglandin, which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- Serratiopeptidase in the medication repairs the damaged tissue and reduces swelling in the infected area, relieving muscle pain and inflammation.
Acimol SP Tablet Side Effects
In the initial phase of the treatment, people might observe unusual, temporary effects. However, seek medical advice if you find them disturbing:
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
How To Use Acimol SP Tablet?
- Ingest the tablet at once.
- Make sure you don’t chew the medicine.
- Take the tablet with or without food.
- Make one specific time for its consumption.
Only your physician will decide the dose and duration of the Acimol SP Tablets. Do not overconsume the medication.
Acimol SP Tablet Price
Grab the deal!
- ₹58.03, Get 11% Off
- ₹50.54 + Free Shipping
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their clinician before using it.
- Inform your surgeon if you have pre-existing medical issues such as liver or kidney diseases.
- Notify your medical examiner if you have planned surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is Acimol SP Tablet a steroid?
No, it is an analgesic or antipyretic medication that treats joint pain and inflammation.
Q2. Can I use the tablet during pregnancy?
Consult your family doctor before using the medication during pregnancy.
Q3. How can I use the Acimol SP Tablet?
Take the tablet with or without your meal, but follow one specific time to consume the medication.