Acne-UV Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection | Oil Free & Water Resistant | Gel SPF 50
- It is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects against UVA and UVB rays by creating a physical and chemical barrier to sunlight
- It helps to protect from tanning and sunburns
- It delays premature ageing and maintains the texture of your skin
Acne-UV Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection safeguards the skin against UVA and UVB beams. It is a non-comedogenic and sans oil recipe that doesn’t stop up your pores.
Key Ingredients of Acne-UV Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Aroma
Key Benefits Of Acne-UV Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- An expansive range sunscreen safeguards against UVA and UVB beams by making a physical and compound boundary to daylight.
- It assists with safeguarding from tanning and sun related burns.
- It defers untimely maturing and keeps up with the surface of your skin.
- It forestalls photodamaged and dry skin.
Directions for Use:
- Take the sunscreen liberally on your palm and apply it to the uncovered piece of the skin
- Apply no less than 20 minutes prior to getting under direct daylight
- Peruse the mark cautiously before use.
- Store in a cool and dry spot away from direct daylight.
- Keep far away from youngsters.
- For outer utilize as it were.