Acnestar Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel
Information About Acnestar Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel
Acnestar Pimple Gel is an antibiotic medication that combines Clindamycin and Nicotinamide. It is beneficial in the treatment of acne. It prevents and reduces the whiteheads, pimples, and blackheads on the skin.
Acnestar Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel Uses
- Treats Acne
Acnestar Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel Benefits
Acnestar gel benefits are:
- Acnestar Gel ingredients treat acne by killing the acne-causing microorganisms.
- It removes excessive oil and dead skin cells from the skin.
- It also reduces swelling and lumps by decreasing bacterial growth.
- It helps to make the skin clean and reduces blackheads and whiteheads.
Acnestar Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel Side Effects
Although it is safe to use Acnestar Face Gel, it may show some side effects in some users. Most side effects are harmless and disappear as your body adjusts to it. Consult your dermatologist if they persist or if you are concerned.
Common Acnestar Gel Side Effects are:
- Skin peeling
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Burning sensation
How To Use Acnestar Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel?
You must follow the doctor’s instructions for applying Acnestar Face Gel. Also, check the label carefully for guidance on using the gel.
- Clean the affected area with water.
- Wipe off and make the skin dry.
- Rub the gel gently in a circular direction.
- Wash your hands after applying the gel.
- Apply the Gel as frequently as your medical advisor suggests.
- Inform the medical practitioner if you are under the medication for skin diseases.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mouth, and nose.
Q1. What is the use of Acnestar Face Gel?
The uses are:
- It helps in the treatment of acne.
- It reduces whiteheads and blackheads.
- It decreases the oil production on the skin and kills the acne-causing microorganisms.
Q2. Can I use Gel without a dermatologist’s recommendation?
No. Do not use Acnestar Pimple Gel unless your doctor recommends it. Self-medicating the medication may make the skin condition worse.
Q3. Will Acnestar Pimple Gel become more effective if I apply it more frequently?
No, you should not use the gel excessively. Overusing will not increase its effectiveness; it will cause possible side effects.