Acnetor AD Gel
Information About Acnetor AD Gel
Acnetor AD Gel is a combination of Adapalene and Clindamycin from the group of topical retinoids and lincomycin antibiotics. This gel is preferable in treating skin acne (pimples).
Acnetor AD Gel Uses
- Treatment of Acne
Acnetor AD Gel Benefits
- Adapalen is a vitamin A in the gel, contributing to cell regeneration, reducing oil secretion, and preventing blockage of pores. It also helps in reducing skin swelling and inflammation.
- The presence of Clindamycin acts on the bacteria’s ribosomal unit and interrupts the production of protein required for bacterial survival.
Acnetor AD Gel Side Effects
Not all bad reactions need medical attention; some of them disappear with time. However, contact your dermatologist if they disrupt your lifestyle:
- Skin Dryness
- Burning, itching, and irritation at the application site
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning Sensation
How To Use Acnetor AD Gel?
- It is for external use only.
- Read the label before using the gel.
- Wash your hands before and after applying for the medicine.
- Do not cover the area after using the gel.
Your skincare expert will decide the proper steps to use the medication.
Acnetor Gel Price
Ready for the amazing deal!
- ₹360, Get 4% Off
- Inform your skincare advisor if you have a history of skin allergies.
- Seek clinical advice if the medicine does not show improvement.
- Avoid applying the gel around your eyes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the adverse effects of the medicine?
After applying the cream, you may notice skin dryness, burning, itching, redness, and skin irritation.
Q2. How can I apply Acnetor AD gel?
Read the label carefully for the directions for using the medicine. Seek medical advice for more details.
Q3. How can I store the cream?
Store the gel at room temperature, keeping away from sunlight and moisture.