Information About AF Kit Tablet
AF Kit Tablet belongs to the class of antibiotics and antifungals. Its main active ingredients are Azithromycin, Ornidazole, and Fluconazole. They collectively treat infections in the nose, lungs, throat, abdomen, skin, vagina, and gastrointestinal tracts.
AF Kit Tablet Uses
- Treats diseases associated with bacterial and fungal infections
AF Kit Tablet Benefits
- Azithromycin, a macrolide antibiotic, and Ornidazole work together to kill the infectious bacteria in the infected area.
- Fluconazole, on the other hand, targets the fungus responsible for the vaginal candidiasis and other infections.
AF Kit Tablet Side Effects
Here is a list of some mild side effects of taking the AF Kit Tablet. Most of these symptoms disappear without medical intervention after the body is familiar with the medication. Yet, inform your doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms or too much discomfort.
- Taste Alteration
- Loss of Appetite
How to Use AF Kit Tablet
- Take the AF Kit Tablet with food.
- Do not crush or chew, but swallow it whole with water.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Only use it with a medical recommendation.
Kidney patients and chronic alcoholics should carefully consult their doctor before taking this medication. AF Kit Tablet causes sleepiness and headaches, so avoid driving after taking it.
Q1. When should I stop using the AF Kit Tablet?
Consult your doctor after the symptoms of your infection improve, and confer with them after completing your dosage. Do not stop using the medicine abruptly; otherwise, your symptoms may return.
Q2. Can I take AF Kit Tablet for vaginal discharge?
Yes. You can use the AF Kit Tablet to treat syndromic treatment of vaginal discharge under a doctor’s prescription.
Q3. Can I drink alcohol while using the AF Kit Tablet?
Doctors suggest avoiding alcohol for at least 48 hours before and after the dosage.