Information About Ajaduo 25mg/5mg Tablet
Ajaduo 25mg/5mg Tablet is a group of medicines called Empagliflozin and Linagliptin. These drugs are antidiabetic agents. It helps in managing type II diabetes mellitus.
Ajaduo 25mg/5mg Tablet Uses
- Treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Ajaduo 25mg/5mg Tablet Benefits
- Empagliflozin in this tablet releases the excess sugar from the body through urination.
- Linagliptin makes the pancreas digest more glucose in the body.
- Both components manage blood sugar levels and improve glycemic control in patients with type II diabetes.
Ajaduo 25mg/5mg Tablet Side Effects
Ajaduo 25mg/5mg Tablet has potential risks, but these effects disappear as your body starts accepting the medicine.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
- Frequent Urination
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat and nasal passages)
- Urinary tract infection
- Changes in Blood Fat Levels
- Kidney Problems
- Genital fungal infection
How to Use Ajaduo 25mg/5mg Tablet
Take Ajaduo Tablet according to your doctor’s prescription. Do not quit the medication without proper consultation.
- Avoid using Ajaduo 25mg/5mg Tablet if you have type 1 diabetes.
- Kidney or liver patients should talk to their medical advisor before its consumption.
- Seek your doctor if you develop symptoms like pain or swelling of the genitals.
Q1. Can I take other medications with Ajaduo 25mg/5mg Tablet?
No, taking different medicines at the same time can reduce the effectiveness of this tablet.
Q2. How should I take this medicine?
Take the tablet as a whole with enough water. Do not overconsume the medication.
Q3. What are the adverse effects of Ajaduo 25mg/5mg Tablet?
You may experience cough, rash, frequent urination, low blood pressure, and itching.