Information About Aldactone 100 Tablet
Aldactone 100 Tablet belongs to a group of diuretic medications that contain spironolactone. It aids in treating fluid overload (oedema). It is beneficial in the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure) and heart failure.
Aldactone 100 Tablet Uses
- Treats Oedema
- In the treatment of Heart failure and Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Aldactone 100 Tablet Benefits
- It is beneficial in treating edema by eliminating excessive salts and water from the body.
- It prevents heart failure and high blood pressure by maintaining the proper blood flow.
- It also controls the potassium level in the body.
In Heart failure
Heart failure occurs when your heart becomes weak and is unable to pump enough blood to your lungs and the rest of your body. Breathlessness, weariness, and swelling in your legs, ankles, abdomen, and other regions of your body are the most prevalent symptoms.
This medication will help you feel better and more energetic by alleviating your symptoms. To assist this treatment work, you should make appropriate lifestyle modifications (such as eating properly and staying active). Take it on a regular basis, even if you feel better.
Aldactone 100 Tablet Side Effects
The consumption of Aldactone 100 tablets may result in negative effects in some patients. These consequences vanish when your body adjusts to the tablet. See a doctor if they persist.
- Leg cramps
- Breast enlargement in males
- Increased creatinine level in blood
How To Use Aldactone 100 Tablet
Always use Aldactone 100 Tablet as per your doctor’s recommendations.
- Swallow the Aldactone 100 Tablet entirely at once.
- Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- Consume the tablet with or after food.
- Take it at the same time every day for better relief.
- If you have any heart, kidney, or liver problems, inform your medical advisor before using the tablet.
- Avoid consumption during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q1. Can I consume the Aldactone 100 Tablet to lose weight?
No. Aldactone 100 Tablet is not adequate for weight management. If you have weight problems, consult a doctor for appropriate treatment.
Q2. Will increasing the dosage of Alactone 100 Tablet make it more effective?
Do not exceed the Aldactone 100 Tablet dosage without the doctor’s recommendation. It will not maximize its effectiveness but rather lead to causing side effects.
Q3. What are the side effects of taking Aldactone 100 Tablet?
Aldactone 100 Tablet may show some adverse consequences in some users, such as headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, breast enlargement in males, or dehydration.