Aldigesic P 100mg/325mg Tablet
Information About Aldigesic P 100mg/325mg Tablet
Aldigesic P Tablet is an Analgesic or antipyretic medication that contains Aceclofenac and Paracetamol. It treats pain and swelling associated with musculoskeletal conditions like arthritis, spondylitis, and lower back pain.
Aldigesic P Tablet Uses
- Treating Pain And Swelling
Aldigesic P Tablet Benefits
- Aceclofenac and Paracetamol in the tablet block prostaglandin actions responsible for pain, fever, and inflammation. Thus, it relieves fever and other complications.
- Paracetamol is less irritant to your digestive system than other painkillers.
Aldigesic P Tablet Side Effects
Most side effects do not require medical concern and disappear as your body adapts to the medicine. Consult your clinician if you’re worried about them:
- Loss of Appetite
- Stomach Pain
- Increased Liver Enzymes in the blood
How To Use Aldigesic P Tablet?
- Gulp the tablet with sufficient water.
- Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet.
- Consume the medication with or without your meal.
Follow your doctor’s directions for the dose and duration of the Aldigesic P Tablet.
Aldigesic P Tablet Price
Get ready for the exclusive offer!
- ₹73.88, Get 33% Off
- ₹65.04 + Free Shipping
- Aldigesic P Tablet is unsafe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Consult your clinician if you have kidney and liver problems.
- This medicine is not advisable in asthma as it can worsen its symptoms.
- Notify your surgeon if you get skin rashes and lesions after using the Aldigesic P Tablet.
Q1. Is Aldigesic P Tablet a painkiller?
Yes, it is a painkiller as it consists of paracetamol and aceclofenac.
Q2. Can children use Aldigesic P Tablet?
No, it is for adult use only. Do not give any medicine to your children without a prescription.
Q3. What are the most common side effects of Aldigesic P Tablet?
People can suffer from specific side effects such as dizziness, headache, rashes, and other gastrointestinal disorders.