Information About Alkof Junior Syrup
Alkof Junior Syrup combines Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, and Phenylephrine. It helps treat dry cough. This syrup also prevents throat irritation, sneezing, and nasal congestion.
Alkof Junior Syrup Uses
- Treats Dry Cough
Alkof Junior Syrup Benefits
In The Treatment of Dry Cough
- It is beneficial in treating dry cough, throat irritation, and nasal congestion.
- It reduces the blockage in your nose by loosening the blood vessels.
- It also provides relief from allergic symptoms, flu, and cold.
Alkof Junior Syrup Side Effects
Although it is safe to use Alkof Junior Syrup, it may show some adverse aftereffects in some users. Here are some consequences of consuming this syrup:
- Loss of appetite
These side effects usually do not require medical attention and go away when your body adjusts to the syrup. Users should immediately consult the healthcare professional if any of these effects show up for a long time.
How to Use Alkof Junior Syrup
You should always follow the doctor’s instructions while consuming Alkof Junior Syrup. Check the label carefully for the direction of use.
- Shake the bottle well before using it.
- Pour the syrup into the measuring cup in an amount your doctor suggests
- According to the doctor’s instructions, take this dry cough syrup with or without food.
- Follow a fixed schedule to ensure a sufficient gap between the doses.
Inform your healthcare professional if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under any medication for liver or kidney disease.
Q1. Is it safe to breastfeed while consuming Alkof Junior Syrup?
No. Medical advisors suggest that the ingredients present in Alkof Junior Syrup may dissolve in breast milk and harm the baby. Before consuming it, inform your doctor that you are breastfeeding.
Q2. Will Alkof Junior Syrup be more effective if taken in more quantity?
No, taking a higher dose of Alkof Junior Syrup will not increase its effectiveness. Instead, it will increase your chances of experiencing side effects.
Q3. Can I drive after consuming Alkof Junior Syrup?
According to healthcare professionals, it is not safe to drive after taking the dose of Alkof Junior Syrup as it may make you feel more sleepy and affect your mental focus.