Information About Amantrel Tablet
Amantrel Tablet is a medication for the treatment of Parkinson’s disorder. The main component of this medicine is amantadine, which can also help with other movement disorders.
Amantrel Tablet Uses
- Treatment of Parkinson’s disease
Amantrel Tablet Benefits
- It helps with tremors and muscle stiffness associated with Parkinson’s Disease.
- Treats impaired motor control induced because of drug use.
- Cures Influenza Virus in Children.
Amantrel Tablet Side Effects
The side effects of the Amantrel Tablet are temporary and disappear once the body adapts to the medication. However, you can consult your medical advisor for solutions if these symptoms irritate you or interfere with your daily life.
- Dry mouth
- Blurry vision
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Swollen limbs
- Loss of balance
- Sudden drop in blood pressure while standing up
How to Use Amantrel Tablet
- Swallow the pill as a whole with water.
- Take it at the same time every day, with or without food.
- Do not crush, break, or chew it.
Caution: Avoid driving and machine work while using the Amantrel Tablet, as it causes dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drink alcohol with this drug because it can increase the dizzy effect.
Q1. Is an Amantrel Tablet a pain reliever?
This medicine can relieve pain in many cases. However, you must consult your doctor regarding your condition before using the Amantrel Tablet for pain.
Q2. How long should I use the Amantrel Tablet?
Use the medicine as long as the doctor suggests, even if the symptoms are gone. The absence of symptoms does not confirm that it has cured the disease. Ask a doctor for any changes in your dosage and duration.
Q3. Is Amantrel Tablet safe for older people?
Old (above 65) and sick people should carefully administer Amantrel Tablets.