Information About Andial 2mg Tablet
The main component of Andial 2mg Tablet is Loperamide, which belongs to the class of antidiarrhoeal medicines. It cures the diarrhea and the symptoms associated with the ailment.
Andial 2mg Tablet Uses
- Treats diarrhea
Andial 2mg Tablet Benefits
- Loperamide acts as a gastro-intestinal medication to retard the speed of bowel movement and maintain the intestinal contractions.
- It helps in better water reabsorption, and you start passing solid stools.
Andial 2mg Tablet Side Effects
This medicine can cause mild side effects that fade away after a while. You need not take any professional measures to resolve these symptoms. However, notify your doctor instantly if you notice something unusual, like an allergic reaction or severe discomfort.
How to Use Andial 2mg Tablet
- Swallow the tablet with water.
- Take Andial 2mg Tablet with or without meal.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions carefully, and do not miss your dosage.
- Refrain from overuse and maintain a regular gap between the two doses.
Do not use Andial 2mg Tablet for dysentery. Pregnant and Breastfeeding women should take caution while dealing with this medication. Take only if the doctor claims it is necessary.
Q1. Can I drive after taking the Andial 2mg Tablet?
No. Avoid driving or any activity that needs mental focus after taking this pill, as it may cause dizziness, headache, and interference with concentration.
Q2. Is Andial 2mg Tablet safe for IBS?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic gastrointestinal disorder associated with gas, bloating, and diarrhea. This medicine is safe if the physician recommends it to you according to your condition after a thorough examination.
Q3. How long does the effect of Andial 2mg IBS last?
After tracking the medicine, you will not notice the symptoms of diarrhea for at least 8-12 hours.