Information About Andre I-Kul Eye Drop
Andre I-Kul Eye Drop is a mixture of Phenylephrine, Naphazoline, Menthol, and Camphor, belonging to ophthalmic medication. It treats eye allergies such as swelling and redness of the eye.
Andre I-Kul Eye Drop Uses
- Treatment of Allergic eye disease
Andre I-Kul Eye Drop Benefits
- This eye drop primarily helps in the treatment of eye discomfort and burning.
- Phenylephrine and Naphazoline are decongestants, narrowing the eye’s blood vessels to decrease inflammation.
- Menthol and Camphor provide a cooling and calming effect to the eye by reducing the redness and discomfort.
Andre I-Kul Eye Drop Side Effects
There are a few frequent unwanted effects of Andre I-Kul Eye Drop that will vanish in time. Inform your physician if these effects stay for a longer time.
- Eye pain
- Eye irritation
- Stinging in the eyes
- Blurred vision
How to Use Andre I-Kul Eye Drop
This eye drop is for external use only. Follow your doctor’s directions for effective results. Shake the eye drop before its use.
- Notify your doctor if you already suffer from eye diseases like conjunctivitis.
- Talk to your doctor if you experience any vision change or observe redness in your eyes.
Q1. What are the side effects of Andre I-Kul Eye Drop?
This eye drop can cause eye irritation, swelling, and blurred vision.
Q2. Where should I store the Andre I-Kul Eye Drop?
Store the eye drop in a cool and dry place, but do not freeze it.
Q3. Can I use this eye drop without consulting my eye doctor?
No, using Andre L-Kul Eye Drop without a prescription can worsen your condition, or you may get some severe side effects.