Information About Ascoril LS Syrup
Ascoril LS Syrup consists of Ambroxol, Levosalbutamol, and Guaifenesin from the class of medicines called Mucolytic, Bronchodilator, and Expectorants. It is beneficial in treating coughs with mucus in adults and children.
Ascoril LS Syrup Uses
- Treatment of Cough with Mucus
Ascoril LS Syrup Benefits
- Levosalbutamol works on muscle relaxation and widening lung airways.
- Amboroxol is a mucolytic agent that helps in thinning lung mucus, resulting in easy coughing.
- Guaiphenesin is an expectorant that relaxes the lung airways and removes the stickiness of mucus, which eases breathing.
Ascoril LS Side Effects
Most side effects do not require medical concern and vanish as your body adapts to the medicine. Consult your physician if they persist.
- Upset Stomach
- Stomach Pain
- Allergic Reaction
- Skin Rashes
- Abnormal Heartbeat
How To Use Ascoril LS Syrup?
- Shake the bottle before using it.
- Follow one specific time for consuming the syrup.
- Read the label for directions
- Use a measuring cup.
Your healthcare professional should prescribe the Ascoril ls dosage for adults in ml.
Ascoril LS Price
₹109.48 Get 15% OFF
₹97.58 + Free Shipping
- Take medical advice if you have a cough for a long time.
- Liver or kidney patients should talk to their healthcare professional before consumption.
- Pregnant women should only use Ascoril LS Syrup under consultation.
Q1. Is Ascoril LS safe in pregnancy?
Ascoril LS Cough Syrup is safe during pregnancy only if your doctor recommends it.
Q2. What are the storage guidelines for this syrup?
Store the syrup below 30°C in a dry and clean place, away from moisture, heat, and sunlight.
Q3. Is Ascoril LS dosage for adults safe?
Yes, your healthcare expert will provide the correct dose and duration for adults..