Information About Ascovent-SR Tablet
Ascovent-SR Tablet is a bronchodilator, which is a combination of Acebrophylline. It is primarily preferable in treating asthma symptoms and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Ascovent-SR Tablet Uses
- Treating Asthma symptoms and Chronic Pulmonary Disease
Ascovent-SR Tablet Benefits
- With its inflammatory properties, this tablet restricts the release of certain chemicals in the respiratory tract that widen airways and diminish airway inflammation.
- Tablet also helps easy breathing by loosening the mucus in the lung airways.
Ascovent-SR Tablet Side Effects
Patients may suffer from infrequent side effects during the initial phase. These effects are temporary and go away as your body starts adapting to the medication:
- Abdominal Pain
- Loss of appetite
How To Use Ascovent-SR Tablet?
- Swallow the tablet as a whole.
- Avoid chewing the medicine.
- Consume the tablet with food to avoid stomach irritation.
- Follow one fixed time to take the medication.
Your physician will prescribe the dose and duration of the medication, depending on your medical history.
Ascovent-SR Tablet Price
Grab the deal!
- ₹216.9. Get 16%Off
- ₹195.21+ Free Shipping
- Pregnant women should avoid its use.
- Children should take a proper prescription before using.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the use of Tablet?
This tablet is used to treat asthma symptoms and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Q2. How can I take the medicine?
Take the Tablet with food to avoid stomach irritation. However, it is better to consult your doctor for the appropriate dosage.
Q3. Are there any side effects of Tablet?
Allergic people and overconsumption may lead to drowsiness, vomiting, diarrhea, heartburn, and loss of appetite.