Asthakind Expectorant Sugar Free
Information About Asthakind Expectorant Sugar Free
Asthakind Expectorant Sugar Free combines three medications: Terbutaline, Guaifenesin, and Bromhexine. It helps relieve cough with mucus, sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and watery eyes.
Asthakind Expectorant Sugar Free Uses
- Treats Cough with Mucus
Asthakind Expectorant Sugar Free Benefits
- Asthakind composition treats cough with mucus by loosening the thick mucus in the respiratory tract.
- It also relieves symptoms like watery eyes, tightness in your chest, wheezing, and runny nose.
- It relaxes the airways and makes inhalation and exhalation easier for the patients.
Asthakind Syrup Side Effects
The side effects of it usually do not require medical help and go away when your body adjusts to the syrup. Users should immediately consult the healthcare professional if any of these effects show up for a long time.
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Increased heart rate
How To Use Asthakind Expectorant Sugar Free?
Follow the doctor’s recommendations while taking the Asthakind Expectorant Sugar-Free. Read its label carefully before using it.
- Shake the bottle well before consuming it.
- Take the syrup into the spoon or measuring cup in an amount your doctor advises.
- You can take this syrup with or without food.
- For better relief, consume it at the same time daily.
- Do not consume it if you are under medication for any health illness.
- Let your healthcare professional know if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q1. What is the perfect dose of Asthakind Syrup for adults?
The Medical Practitioner will determine the Asthakind Syrup dosage for adults based on sex, age, and health condition.
Q2. Can I use it during breastfeeding?
You must avoid consuming it if you are breastfeeding. The syrup may mix with the breast milk and harm your baby.
Q3. Will the Syrup be more effective if you take it more frequently?
No. Do not consume Asthakind Syrup in excess amounts unless your doctor recommends it. Overconsumption will raise your chances of experiencing potential side effects.