Information About Asthalin AX Syrup
Asthalin AX Syrup is a combination of Levosalbutamol, Ambroxol, and Guaifenesin, belonging to the group of medicines called expectorants. It treats cough with mucus.
Asthalin AX Syrup Uses
- In treating cough with mucus
Asthalin AX Syrup Benefits
- Levosalbutamol is a bronchodilator that helps in easing muscles and loosen lung airways.
- Ambroxol is a mucolytic agent that thins the mucus in the lungs and nose, helping you cough easily.
- Guaifenesin enhances the fluid airways and reduces the stickiness of mucus.
Asthalin AX Syrup Side Effects
Some people may suffer certain unwanted effects that might not stay longer, but if they worsen, please consult your physician.
- Stomach pain
- Allergic reaction
How to Use Asthalin AX Syrup
- Shake the bottle before its use.
- Read the label for correct directions.
- Take Asthalin AX Syrup with or without food.
- Use a measuring cup while taking the syrup.
Follow your medical advisor’s instructions for dose and duration.
- Seek your healthcare provider if you have a cough for a long time.
- Notify your physician if you notice an allergic reaction after consuming Asthalin AX Syrup.
Q1. How can I store Asthalin AX Syrup?
Store the medicine below 30°C in a clean and dry place, away from sunlight and heat.
Q2. How does Asthalin AX Syrup work?
All the active ingredients of this medication help to thin and loosen the mucus, hence making coughing easier.
Q3. What are the side effects of Asthalin AX Syrup?
Overconsumption may lead to nausea, vomiting, skin rashes, and irregular heartbeat.