Information About Betasan 16 Tablet
It contains Betahistine as its active component. It is helpful in the treatment and prevention of Meniere’s disease. This medicine also relieves dizziness, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), nausea, and hearing difficulties.
Betasan 16 Tablet Uses
- In the treatment of Meniere’s Diseases
Betasan 16 Tablet Benefits
- Tablet helps treat Meniere’s Disease by increasing the blood flow to the inner ear.
- It lowers the excess fluid pressure and relieves symptoms such as nausea, vertigo, ear ringing, and difficulty hearing.
Betasan 16 Tablet Side Effects
- Consuming the Tablet as per your doctor’s instruction is safe. However, it may show some adverse effects for some users. Immediately consult your healthcare practitioner if any of these persists.
- Stomach pain
How to use Betasan 16 Tablet
You must consume the Tablet dosage per your medical advisor’s recommendations. Read the label carefully before taking the tablet.
- Gulp the Tablet entirely at once with water.
- Avoid crushing, chewing, or breaking the tablet.
- You can take the tablet with or without food as per your doctor’s advice.
- Consume the tablet at the same time daily.
- Before accepting the prescription, inform your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Notify your medical practitioner if you are under treatment for any health disease.
Q1. Can I stop utilizing the Tablet when my symptoms improve?
No. You should not stop the treatment unless your doctor recommends it, even if your symptoms improve. Discontinuing the consumption of Tablet may bring back the signs, worsening your condition.
Q2. Can pregnant women take the Tablet?
No. Medical practitioners do not consider it safe to consume Tablets for pregnant women as it may harm the health of your unborn child and make your condition critical.
Q3. Is it safe to breastfeed while consuming Tablets?
Do not take Tablets if you are breastfeeding. Inform your healthcare professional before consuming as it may mix with the milk and affect your baby’s health.