Out of stock
Information About Betasone Tablet
Betasone tablet is a steroid drug containing Betamethasone that works by blocking the inflammation-causing chemicals from reaching the brain. This medicine is helpful in relieving swelling and other symptoms caused by allergic reactions or inflammation from conditions like Asthma, psoriasis, eczema, and arthritis.
Betasone Tablet Uses
Betasone is used for treating allergic and inflammatory reactions in the following health conditions:
- Severe skin allergies
Betasone Tablet Benefits
Betasone is beneficial in reducing the following symptoms:
- Lung allergies due to asthma
- Redness and swelling
- Muscular pain
- Skin thickening due to psoriasis
- Rashes and blisters
Betasone Tablet Side Effects
Taking Betasone may show the following side effects:
- Blurred vision
- Weight gain
- Irregular menstrual cycle
How To Use Betasone Tablet
Consume the prescribed amount of Betasone tablet with water. Take the tablet at a fixed time daily, with or without meals. Do not overdose or take it for longer durations unless advised by the doctor.
Betasone Tablet Price
A single strip containing 20 tablets of Betasone comes at the price of INR 4.
- Consult your doctor if you have liver or kidney diseases before taking this medicine.
- Do not take larger doses than prescribed by the doctor
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women must avoid this medicine
- In case of severe side effects, seek medical emergency
- Do not consume if the medicine is expired or if you are allergic to its components
- Do not self-medicate
Q1. Is betamethasone safe for children?
Betasone is not recommended for children below 12 years as it affects the growth of the children.
Q2. Are Betasone good for itching?
Yes, Betasone is effective in relieving allergic symptoms such as itching, swelling, redness, flaky or thick skin, and more.
Q3. Can I take Betasone to treat cough?
Betasone is a steroid drug used for treating allergic reactions and inflammation. It is not effective for curing cough.