Information About Bicef CV 500 Tablet
Bicef CV 500 Tablet is an antibiotic that treats bacterial infections of the skin, such as skin, soft tissue, throat, and urinary tract. It consists of cefadroxil and clavulanic acid.
Bicef CV 500 Tablet Uses
- Treatment of Bacterial infections
Bicef CV 500 Tablet Benefits
In Bacterial Infection Treatment
- Bicef Cv Tablet blocks penicillin-binding proteins and eliminates bacterial cell wall formation.
- Clavulanic acid in this medication inactivates beta-lactamases, an enzyme that destroys amoxicillin. Also, it supports cefadroxil to function correctly.
Bicef CV 500 Tablet Side Effects
Immediately seek your medical practitioner if any of the mentioned effects disrupt your lifestyle.
- Abdominal Pain
- Skin Rashes
How to Use Bicef CV 500 Tablet
Your medical advisor will direct you to the appropriate dose and duration of the tablet, keeping an eye on your medical history. Take the medicine at one fixed time.
- Contact your health professional if you get allergic reactions while taking Bicef Cv Tablet.
- Avoid driving after its consumption.
- Pregnant women should inform their physician before consuming the Bicef Cv Tablet.
Q1. What are the storage guidelines for Bicef Cv Tablet?
Store the Bicef Cv Tablet below 30°C in a dry and cool place, strictly away from sunlight.
Q2. What are the side effects of Bicef Cv Tablet?
Allergic people and overconsumption can lead to vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain, and indigestion.
Q3. Can a breastfeeding woman take Bicef Cv Tablet?
No, breastfeeding women should avoid this tablet as there are chances of it passing into breast milk, which can harm the baby.