Information About Bilacad M Tablet
Bilacad M Tablet is a combination of two drugs: Montelukast and Bilastine. These drugs belong to the group of medications called anti-allergic medication. It treats allergic conditions like sneezing, itching, and coughing.
Bilacad M Tablet Uses
- Treatment of Allergic conditions
Bilacad M Tablet Benefits
- In this tablet, Montelukast prohibits the action of chemicals called leukotrienes in the lungs that cause inflammation and increased mucus production.
- Bilastine is the antihistamine agent that blocks the entry of histamine, responsible for causing allergic reactions.
- Bilacad M Tablet alleviates symptoms such as sneezing, coughing, teary eyes, congestion, and swelling.
Bilacad M Tablet Side Effects
Not all the side effects require medical attention since they disappear in time as your body starts accepting the medication. Immediately notify your healthcare expert if any of the effects persist:
- Abdominal Pain
How to Use Bilacad M Tablet
Follow the dose and duration as per your physician’s direction. Do not break or chew the tablet.
- Avoid the tablet if you are allergic to any of the components of Bilacad M Tablet.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should talk to their doctor before using this medicine.
- Keep the medicine away from children below 12 years.
Q1. What food should you avoid while taking Bilacad M Tablet 10s?
You should avoid fruits like oranges, grapes, and apples, as they can reduce the effectiveness of this tablet.
Q2. Can I drive after consuming this tablet?
This medication can cause dizziness, so you should avoid driving while taking Bilacad M tablets.
Q3. Why is it important to consult your doctor before quitting the medication?
Discontinuing the tablet without your physician’s concern may bring back your symptoms or worsen your condition.