Information About Bilypsa Tablet
Bilypsa Tablet is an Antidiabetics that treats a variety of illnesses such as Noncirrhotic Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis, Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, and Diabetic dyslipidemia. The main component of this medicine is Saroglitazar.
Bilypsa Tablet Uses
- Treats NASH
- Treats Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Treats Diabetic dyslipidemia
Bilypsa Tablet Benefits
- This medication reduces and cures the fat deposition inside the liver of a non-alcoholic person.
- It treats Noncirrhotic, non-alcoholic steatohepatitis by eliminating the fat inside the liver and curing a person from inflammation and damage associated with the illness.
- It plays a significant part in treating Diabetic dyslipidemia, a condition when a person suffers from high cholesterol in diabetes.
Bilypsa Tablet Side Effects
Using Bilypsa Tablet can cause some rare and temporary side effects that do not need medical attention. These symptoms take only a while to heal as the body needs adjustment.
- Abdominal pain
- High body temperature
Consult your physician if any of these side effects persist longer than expected.
How to Use Bilypsa Tablet
Swallow the Bilypsa Tablet whole with water or as directed by the physician.
Q1. Can I have gas after taking the Bilypsa Tablet?
Yes. Gas and abdominal pain are common side effects of this medicine.
Q2. Is the Bilypsa Tablet safe?
The Bilypsa Tablet is generally safe unless you are allergic to its components.
Q3. Can I take the Bilypsa Tablet if I have heart problems?
Consult your doctor about your medical history before accepting Bilypsa Tablet in your prescription.