Information About Bionac Forte Tablet
Bionac Forte Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine that combines Diclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase. It helps in relieving pain and treating fever. It also relieves symptoms such as joint pain, muscle aches, menstrual cramps, back pain, and toothache.
Bionac Forte Tablet Uses
- Treats Pain
Bionac Forte Tablet Benefits
- Bionac Forte Tablet worsk as a pain killers.
- It works by blocking the production of the chemical in the brain that causes discomfort.
- It also prevents throat discomfort, menstrual pain, back pain, toothache, and earache.
Bionac Forte Tablet Side Effects
You may experience some common consequences after using the Bionac Forte Tablet, such as:
- Stomach Pain
- Loss of Appetite
Most aftereffects of using the Bionac Forte Tablet are minor and do not last long. These effects will resolve as soon as your body adapts to it. You must consult a doctor if you continuously face problems.
How to use Bionac Forte Tablet
Patients must consume Bionac Forte Tablet as per the advice of their medical practitioner. Also, check the label to use it with the proper direction.
- Swallow the Bionac Forte Tablet entirely at once.
- Avoid crushing, chewing, or breaking the tablet.
- Always take the tablet with meals.
- Fix a time to consume the tablet every day.
- Do not consume if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your healthcare practitioner if you have any other medical disorders.
Q1. Will using a Bionac Forte Tablet result in indigestion?
Yes, using a Bionac Forte Tablet can cause indigestion and affect your digestive health. Consult your doctor if this side effect persists.
Q2. Is there anything I should avoid while taking a Bionac Forte Tablet?
While using a Bionac Forte Tablet, avoid consuming alcohol.
Q3.Is the Bionac Forte Tablet a painkiller?
Diclofenac is a pain killer that helps to treat toothache, muscle pain, throat irritation, menstrual cramps, and joint pain.