Bon Tone Tablet
Out of stock
Information About Bon Tone Tablet
Bon Tone Tablet is a combination of Diacerein, Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride, and Methyl Sulfonyl Methane. It is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis. It reduces pain and swelling by decreasing inflammation.
Bon tone Tablet Uses
- Treating Osteoarthritis
Bon tone Tablet Benefits
- The tablet’s components build soft tissue around the joints (cartilage), resulting in joint repair.
- Thus, the medication lowers inflammation and relieves pain and swelling of the joints.
Bon tone Tablet Side Effects
In some cases, you may experience infrequent negative impacts that disappear with time. However, speak to your pharmacist if they are disrupting your well-being:
- Urine Discoloration
How To Use Tablet?
- Gulp the tablet with water.
- Try not to chew the medicine.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Consume the tablet with your meal.
Only your doctor can direct you to the dose and duration of the medication. Make sure you do not overdose on the Bon Tone tablet.
The best-ever offer, only for you!
- ₹129, Get 7% Off
- Do not use the tablet during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Bon Tone tablets are not safe for liver patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the composition of the Tablet?
This medication comprises Diacerein, Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride, and Methyl Sulfonyl Methane.
Q2. How can I consume the medication?
This tablet is preferable with food. Take the medication as prescribed by your doctor.
Q3. Why is Tablet unsafe for liver patients?
Tablets may worsen the condition of liver patients, so ask your healthcare provider before using them.