Information About Briviact 100mg Tablet
Briviact 100mg Tablet belongs to the group of medications called anti-epileptics. It contains Brivaracetam, which helps to treat seizures (fits) in patients with epilepsy.
Briviact 100mg Tablet Uses
- In the treatment of Epilepsy
Briviact 100mg Tablet Benefits
- It helps to treat seizures (fits) by sticking its components on the nerve’s surface. This inhibits the spreading of chemicals in the brain and prevents seizures.
Briviact 100mg Tablet Side Effects
Briviact 100mg Tablet is safe and effective if you consume it under the proper direction. However, it may show some aftereffects in some people. These consequences usually resolve over time without medical attention, but you must consult a doctor if you experience them for a long time.
- Behavioral changes
- Neuropsychiatric symptoms
How to Use Briviact 100mgTablet
- Swallow the Briviact 100mg Tablet as a whole.
- Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- You can take it with or without food according to your doctor’s prescription.
- Consume it at the same time daily to ensure the proper gap between the doses.
- Inform your medical practitioner if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or taking the medication for any health illness.
Q1. What are the storage guidelines for Briviact 100mg Tablet?
Users must keep the Briviact 100mg Tablet in its original package. Store it according to the instructions on its label. Make sure to keep it away from pets and children.
Q2. Can pregnant women take the Briviact 100mg Tablet?
Do not consume Briviact 100mg Tablet during pregnancy, as it may affect your fetus. Inform your doctor about it before consuming this tablet.
Q3. Can I quit taking Briviact 100mg Tablet if my symptoms improve?
No. Do not stop taking Briviact 100mg Tablet unless your doctor recommends it. Discontinuing the treatment may bring back the previous symptoms, worsening your condition.