Information About Brutaflam-Plus Tablet
Brutaflam-Plus Tablet is a combination of Etoricoxib and Paracetamol. It relieves the pain, swelling, and stiffness in the joints due to ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
Brutaflam-Plus Tablet Uses
- Treats Pain and Swelling
Brutaflam-Plus Tablet Benefits
- It aids in treating the joint pain, swelling, and stiffness.
- It helps relieve headaches, toothache, back pain, menstrual pain, and sprains.
- Its ingredients reduce pain by preventing the formation of a chemical substance that causes pain and swelling in your body.
Brutaflam-Plus Tablet Side Effects
While taking Brutaflam-Plus Tablet, you might experience some side effects such as:
- Stomach pain
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Flu-like symptoms
These consequences will resolve with time when your body adapts to the medication. You must consult your healthcare professional if you notice any effect for a more extended period.
How to Use Brutaflam-Plus Tablet
Users must follow the instructions of their doctor to take the Brutaflam-Plus Tablet. Check the label carefully.
- Users must consume the Brutaflam-Plus Tablet entirely at once.
- Avoid breaking, chewing, or crushing it.
- Based on your professional’s recommendations, take it with or without food.
- Follow a fixed schedule for consuming doses at proper intervals.
- It is not safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Inform your medical advisor if you are under medication for liver illness, stomach ulcers, kidney problems, or heart disease.
Q1. Could the utilization of the Brutaflam-Plus Tablet cause dizziness?
Well, yes! Consumption of Brutaflam-Plus Tablet may cause dizziness in some patients. If it persists, you must notify your doctor immediately.
Q2. Can I take the Brutaflam-Plus Tablet along with other medication?
Do not take Brutaflam-Plus Tablet with other drugs, as it may reduce its effectiveness and cause possible side effects.
Q3. Is it safe to consume Brutaflam-Plus Tablet during pregnancy?
No. Medical practitioners suggest that the ingredients in the Brutaflam-Plus Tablet may affect the baby. Inform your doctor that you are pregnant before consuming it.