Calpol 250mg Paediatric Oral Suspension Strawberry
Information About Calpol Oral Suspension
Calpol 250mg Paediatric Oral Suspension Strawberry is a synthesis of Paracetamol, Analgesic, and Antipyretic. It helps to ease pain and treat fever in children. It also provides relief in conditions like toothaches, headaches, body aches, and common colds.
Calpol 250 mg Uses
- Treats Pain in children
- Treats Fever in children
Calpol 250mg Paediatric Oral Suspension Benefits
- Calpol oral suspension acts as a painkiller for children as it blocks the chemical messengers that cause discomfort.
- It treats fever by stopping the production of chemicals that raise the body’s temperature.
- It also prevents the conditions like headaches, toothache, and the common cold.
Calpol 250mg Paediatric Oral Suspension Side Effects
Consumption of Calpol 250mg Paediatric Oral Suspension Strawberry is safe for your child. However, it may show some common side effects, such as:
- Stomach pain
- Allergic Reactions
- Skin redness
These consequences do not require professional attention and resolve in a few days. Consult your doctor if you notice them for a longer period.
How To Use Calpol Oral Suspension?
Always give your children a Calpol 250 dosage as per the recommendations of your medical practitioner. Always read the leaflet carefully before using it.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Take the syrup into the spoon, dropper, or measuring cup per the doctor’s prescribed amount.
- This syrup can be given before or after food.
Calpol 250 syrup price
- You can buy at ₹39.8.
- Get 12% OFF
- Inform the healthcare professional if your child is under the medication for any health illness.
- Let the doctor know if your child is allergic to any medical component.
Q1. In what amount should I give Suspension to my child?
You must follow your medical advisor’s instructions for giving your child the Suspension. The doctor will determine the Calpol 250 mg dosage based on the weight, age, and health condition of your child.
Q2. What should I do if my child’s condition does not improve after giving Suspension Strawberry?
If you do not see any improvement in your child’s condition after giving Calpol oral suspension for a longer time, consult your healthcare professional.
Q3. What are the side effects of using Calpol Oral Suspension?
Although Calpol 250mg Paediatric Oral Suspension is safe, it may show common effects in your child, like nausea, stomach discomfort, vomiting, or allergic reactions.