Candid Multi-Benefit Skin Cream | For Fungal Infections, Ringworm, Itching & Irritation
Information About Candid Multi-Benefit-Skin-Cream
Candid Cream 30gm is an anti-fungal medication that contains Clotrimazole, Ocena Ocemale, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, and Propylparaben. This medication treats skin conditions such as ringworm, fungal foot infections, and skin rashes.
Candid Antifungal Cream Benefits
- The cream damages the fungal cell membrane, which results in killing the fungus and aiding the infection.
- Clotrimazole is an anti-fungal agent that restricts ergosterol synthesis (fungal cell membrane component) and also stops further growth of fungal cells.
Candid Antifungal Cream Side Effects
Not all adverse effects need medical concern; many of them vanish over time. However, seek your dermatologist if they tend to stay:
- Red, Irritated Skin
- Discomfort, Burning Sensation
- Swelling and Itchy Rashes at the application site
How to use Candid Antifungal Cream?
- This cream is for external use only.
- Apply the cream toe or three times a day.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the ointment.
Your skincare expert will only tell you the exact directions to use the cream.
Candid Cream 30gm Price
Do no miss the best-ever deal!
- ₹68, Get 33% Off
- Use the cream for skin only.
- People allergic to Clotrimazole should avoid its use.
- Tell your skincare provider if you have other skin infections.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How does Candid Antifungal Cream work?
The cream works by inhibiting the skin’s fungal cell membrane and treats skin infections like ringworm, rashes, and disease of the ears and toes.
Q2. Are there any after-effects of this ointment?
Yes, you may suffer from skin irritation, itchiness, and a burning sensation at the application site.
Q3. How can I store the Candid Skin Cream?
Store the cream at room temperature, and always remember to keep the tube in its original package.