Information About Caripill Tablet
Caripill Tablet contains Carica papaya leaf extract. It helps to increase the low platelet count in dengue fever or Chikungunya. It also treats problems such as indigestion and constipation.
Caripill Tablet Uses
- Treats Thrombocytopenia (low platelet count)
- Treats Digestive Disorders
Caripill Tablet Benefits
- It helps in improving low platelet count by promoting the action of genes that are responsible for developing platelets.
- It breaks down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, aiding digestion disorders.
- It contains antioxidants that neutralize free radicals and control cell damage.
Caripill Tablet Side Effects
The negative reactions of consuming are:
- Abdominal pain
The side effects do not require any medical help and vanish as your body adapts to the tablet. Consult your healthcare professional if they continuously show up.
How To Use Caripill Tablet?
Always consume Tablet as per the suggestion of your medical practitioner. Read the label carefully for the proper direction of use.
- Gulp it entirely at once.
- Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Based on your physician’s recommendations, you can take it with or after food.
- Follow a fixed schedule to consume a tablet.
Caripill Tablet Price
- You can buy at ₹527
- Get 15% OFF + free shipping
- Do not consume Caripill Tablets during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Inform your medical advisor if you are taking the medication for any health condition.
- Avoid the consumption if you have diabetes or a bleeding disorder.
Q1. What if my condition does not improve after consuming Tablets?
Caripill Tablets usually take 3-5 days to improve your symptoms. If you do not feel relief after taking the tablet for an extended period, consult your doctor.
Q2. Can I consume a tablet during pregnancy?
No. You should not consume a tablet if you are pregnant, as it may harm your unborn child.
Q3. Is it normal to experience diarrhea after consuming Caripill Tablets?
Yes. Consuming Caripill Tablets may result in diarrhea. Consult your healthcare professional if it persists for longer.