Information about Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops
Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops is a combination of three medications: ciprofloxacin, chlorpheniramine, and zinc sulphate. It is an antibiotic medication that is beneficial in the treatment of ear and eye bacterial infections.
Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops Uses
- Treats of Bacterial eye/ear infections
Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops Benefits
- The ingredients in the Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops inhibit the bacterial growth that causes infections in the ears and eyes.
- It also relieves other ear/eye infection symptoms like itching, pain, or ear discharge.
- It kills the microorganism and stops it from multiplying.
Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops Side Effects
Although it is safe to use Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops, it may show some side effects in some users. Some of the common consequences of using it are:
- Burning sensation
- Eye discomfort
- Redness in the eye
- Irritation of eye
- Taste change
- Blurred vision
- Dry eye
- Sensitivity to light
- Eye discharge
- Ear pain
- Corneal deposits
These effects are harmless and disappear as your body adjusts to it. Consult your doctor if they persist.
How to use Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops
Read the label carefully before using Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops. Use it as per your specialist’s prescription.
- Fill the medication in the dropper in an amount your doctor suggests.
- Hold the dropper near the ear/eye and squeeze it gently.
- Wipe off the extra medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medication or have any history of allergic reactions.
Q1. Are Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops safe to use?
Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops are safe if you use them under the proper direction of a healthcare professional.
Q2. Can I quit using Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops when my eye condition improves?
No. Do not stop using Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops unless your doctor recommends it. Complete the entire course of treatment for better relief.
Q3. What are the uses of Ceflox eye drops?
Ceflox Eye/Ear Drops is helpful in treating bacterial infections in the eyes and ears. It stops bacterial growth and helps relieve swelling, pain, redness, itching, or irritation in the eyes or ears.