Cefoclox XL Tablet
Out of stock
Information about Cefoclox XL Tablet
Cefoclox XL Tablet is a fusion of Cefpodoxime, Dicloxacillin, and Lactic acid bacilus. This antibiotic tablet treats bacterial infections such as skin, nose, ear, and urinary tract infections.
Cefoclox XL Tablet Uses
- To treat bacterial Infections
Cefoclox XL Tablet Benefits
- Tablets contain Cefpodoxime and Dicloxacillin, which inhibits the bacterial cell wall, resulting in bacterial death.
- The lactic acid in the medicine is treated as a probiotic. It improves digestion and also cures diarrhea.
Cefoclox XL Tablet Side Effects
Most side effects do not require medical concern and fade as your body adjusts to the medicine. Talk to your physician if they stay for a longer period.
- Abdominal Pain
How To Use Cefoclox XL Tablet?
- Intake the tablet with enough water.
- Take the medication with or without a meal but at one fixed time.
- Avoid chewing or breaking the tablet.
Your medical practitioner will decide the dose and duration of the Tablet, keeping an eye on your medical history.
Do not miss the best offer!
- ₹317 with 5% Off
- Pregnant women should ask their healthcare professional before using this tablet.
- If you are a liver or kidney patient, ask your doctor before using the Tablet.
Q1. What are the potential risks of the Tablet?
You may experience some negative effects, such as stomach pain, nausea, gas, and dizziness.
Q2. How can I manage the potential risks?
You can manage the side effects by eating healthy meals and drinking sufficient water.
Q3. What if I discontinue the medication between the treatments?
Do not quit the medication without proper consultation, as it can worsen your condition.