Information about Cefolac-O 200 Tablet
Cefolac-O Tablet is the fusion of Cefixime and Ofloxacin, belonging to the class of drugs called Antibiotics. This medicine is advisable in the treatment of typhoid fever and other bacterial infections.
Cefolac-O 200 Tablet Uses
- Treatment of Bacterial infections
Cefolac-O 200 Tablet Benefits
- The antibiotics of this tablet kill the infection-causing bacteria.
- Cefixime blocks the growth of bacteria by eliminating the formation of the protective layer of bacteria.
- It also aids bacterial infection of the skin, lungs, ear, and urinary tract.
Cefolac-O 200 Tablet Side Effects
You may experience some possible side effects from the Cefolac-O 200 Tablet. As your body gets comfortable with the medication, these effects will disappear in time.
- Allergic Reaction ( Joint pain, swollen face)
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Blurred Vision
- Skin Irritation and Itching
How to use Cefolac-O 200 Tablet
- Take an AB Phylline N Tablet with or without food per your doctor’s advice. Avoid breaking or chewing the tablet.
- Seek your doctor if you have a history of heart attack.
- Kidney and liver patients should consult their doctor.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid this medication.
Q1. What is the use of Cefolac-O 200 Tablet?
Cefolac-O 200 Tablet treats bacterial infection by hindering the growth of infection-causing bacteria.
Q2. Can a breastfeeding woman take a Cefolac-O 200 Tablet?
Breastfeeding women should avoid its use as there are chances of this medicine to pass into breast milk, harming the baby’s growth.
Q3. How can I manage the unwanted effects of Cefolac-O 200 Tablet?
You can simply include a healthy diet and sufficient water in your daily schedule to control its side effects.