Information about Chymoral Forte Tablet
Chymoral Forte Tablet contains Chymotrypsin and Trypsin, well-known as analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicines. These tablets are beneficial to manage postoperative wounds and joint-related pain and disorders like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Chymoral Forte Tablet Uses
- Relieving Joint-Related Pain and Disorders
Chymoral Forte Tablet Benefits
- This medication enhances and restores blood circulation, which improves swelling and pain and speeds up wound recovery.
- It breaks down proteins, fights back infections, and eases surgical and orthopedic injuries.
- The components pull down the blood clotting, thus restoring blood circulation and resolving pain and swelling.
Chymoral Forte Tablet Side Effects
Some temporary unpleasant effects of this tablet might impact your health but are likely to disperse with the medication adjustment in your body.
- Allergic Reactions ( Skin Rashes, Redness, Itching, and many others)
- Bleeding in urine
- Abdominal Pain
How to use Chymoral Forte Tablet
- Swallow the medicine with water.
- Avoid crushing or chewing the tablet.
- Take the tablet on an empty stomach.
Your medical advisor will decide the tab chymoral forte dosage for adults depending on your medical history.
Chymoral Forte Price
- ₹387.32 Get 14% Off
- ₹345.2 + free shipping
- Avoid chymoral forte doses if you are under other medications.
- Consult your healthcare expert if you have kidney and liver diseases.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women should consult properly for Chymoral Forte uses and doses.
Q1. Is Chymoral forte a painkiller?
Chymoral Forte is an anti-inflammatory, non-steroidal medicine that relieves pain and swelling.
Q2. What are the suitable Chymoral Forte dosage per day?
Your physician will recommend the correct medication dosage, keeping a check on your medical history.
Q3. Can I use a chymoral forte substitute?
No, Contact your doctor before taking any medicine, as self-medication can negatively impact your health.