Ciplox D Eye/Ear Drops
Information About Ciplox D Eye/Ear Drops
Ciplox D composition is Ciprofloxacin and Dexamethasone. It reduces the pain and inflammation in the eyes and ears due to bacterial infection.
Ciplox D Eye/Ear Drops Uses
- Ciplox D for conjunctivitis treats irritation in the eyes and ears.
Ciplox D Eye/Ear Drops Benefits
- As an antibiotic, Ciprofloxacin kills the bacteria responsible for the infection and inflammation.
- Meanwhile, Dexamethasone stops the action of the chemicals that cause swelling and redness in the ear and eye.
Side Effects of Ciplox D Eye/Ear Drops
Check out the adverse consequences of using this eye/ear drops. They are mild and temporary, so you do not need medical help to relieve them. However, if any symptoms cause too much discomfort or do not resolve on their own, consult a doctor.
- Stinging sensation
- Discomfort in the eyes
How to use Ciplox D Eye/Ear Drops
- Take the Ciplox D Ear Drops Dosage as per the doctor’s instructions.
- Read the pack label for the directions to use.
- Shake the Ciplox D bottle before using it.
- Gently squeeze the bottle to pour the liquid inside the eye or ear.
- Do not bring it too close to the infected surface.
- It is only for external use, so do not inject or take it orally.
- Ask a doctor for the exact dose and duration of the Ciplox D drops.
- Do not use machinery or drive a vehicle after applying this Eye/Ear Drops.
Ciplox D Eye/Ear Drops Price
Ciplox D Price in India is ₹21.34 per 10mL bottle.
Q1. What are Ciplox D drops used for?
It treats eye and ear infections caused by bacteria.
Q2. Can I stop using the Ciplox D drops once the irritation is gone?
No. Finish the entire course of the treatment for complete recovery and consult a doctor before discontinuing the medication.
Q3. What is the Difference between Ciplox and Ciplox D?
Ciplox contains only Ciprofloxacin as its active ingredient. Meanwhile, Ciplox D combines an anti-biotic and a steroid, Ciprofloxacin and Dexamethasone.