Ciplox TZ Tablet
Information About Ciplox TZ Tablet
Ciplox TZ Tablet is a fusion of Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole, belonging to the medication called antibiotics and antiprotozoals. It helps in treating bacterial and parasitic infections.
Ciplox TZ Tablet Uses
- Treatment of Bacterial and parasitic Infections
Ciplox TZ Tablet Benefits
- The presence of ciprofloxacin kills infection-causing bacteria and works with specific strains of bacteria.
- Tinidazole is a tablet that fights the parasites and anaerobic bacteria responsible for damaging DNA and causing infections.
- Collectively, the tablet inhibits bacterial growth and eventually leads to the death of infection-causing bacteria.
Ciplox TZ Tablet Side Effects
Not all negative reactions need medical attention as they fade with time. However, you call your doctor if they interrupt your lifestyle:
How To Use Ciplox TZ Tablet?
- Gulp down the tablet.
- Take the tablet one or two hours after your meal.
- Try not to chew or break the tablet.
- Follow one specific time for its consumption.
Only your medical practitioner can decide on the Ciplox TZ dosage.
Ciplox TZ Tablet Price
Grab the exclusive offer!
- ₹157.32, Get 17% Off
- ₹138.51 + Free Shipping
- This medication is not advisable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Liver and Kidney patients should ask their doctor before its use.
- Ciplox TZ dosage for adults is suitable only when prescribed by your physician.
People May Ask
Q1. What are the tab Ciplox TZ uses?
This tablet is helpful in treating bacterial and parasitic infections.
Q2. Why is the tablet not suitable for breastfeeding women?
As there are chances of this medication to pass in breast milk and harm the baby, it is not for breastfeeding women.
Q3. How can I store the tablet?
Store the tablet below 25°C in a cool and dry place, protecting it from direct sunlight.