Claribid 250 Tablet
Information about Claribid 250 Tablet
Claribid 250 Tablet is a macrolide antibiotic that contains Clarithromycin. This tablet is beneficial in treating respiratory system bacterial infections, such as ear, nose, lungs, and skin infections.
Claribid 250 Tablet Uses
- Treating Bacterial Infections
Claribid 250 Tablet Benefits
- Clarithromycin in the tablet restricts the growth and multiplication of the bacteria by blocking their protein synthesis process. Thus, it helps treat infectious diseases.
- It can also be combined with other medications to treat duodenal ulcers.
Claribid 250 Tablet Side Effects
Not every negative reaction needs medical attention, as they go away with time. Please talk to your healthcare provider if these side effects are annoying.
- Abdominal pain
How To Use
- Swallow the tablet with water.
- Do not chew or crush the tablet.
- Take the tablet with or without food.
- Follow one fixed time to consume the medication.
Only your physician can suggest you the dose and duration of Tablet.
Claribid 250 Tablet Price
Grab the offer today!
- ₹231.3, Get 14% Off
- ₹208.17+ Free Shipping
- Avoid the medication if you are allergic to lincomycin and clindamycin.
- Inform your healthcare provider if you have a history of heart problems.
- Breastfeeding women should not use Tablets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the composition of Tablet?
It is composed of Clarithromycin, an antibiotic medicine that treats bacterial infections.
Q2. Can I take the medicine during breastfeeding?
Claribid 250 tablets have a chance to pass through breastmilk, so avoid it during breastfeeding.
Q3. How can I take Tablet?
Take the medicine with or without your meal, and follow the proper time to consume the medication.