Clobeta GM Cream
Information About Clobeta GM Cream
Clobeta GM Cream combines six medications: Borax, Cholorocresol, Clobetasol propionate, Miconazole nitrate, Neomycin sulphate, and Zinc oxide. It helps to treat fungal skin infections and reduce swelling, itching, and redness.
Clobeta GM Skin Cream Uses
- Treats skin infections
Clobeta GM Cream Benefits
- Clobeta GM is used for treating skin infections caused by bacteria and fungi.
- Clobeta GM composition kills and stops the growth of microorganisms that cause infections.
- It also relieves the symptoms such as inflammation and swelling.
Clobeta GM Cream Side Effects
It may show some negative reactions in some users. These consequences go away as your body gets used to the medicine. However, talk to your medical practitioner if these effects trigger your daily life for an extended period.
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
- Skin peeling
- Burning sensation at the site of application
How To Use Clobeta GM Cream?
Healthcare professionals prescribe the Clobeta Cream only for external use. You must use it according to your medical advisor’s instructions. Also, check the label carefully before applying the cream.
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Gently rub the cream in a circular direction.
- Apply it as frequently as your medical advisor suggests.
- Wash your hands with soap after applying the cream.
Clobeta GM Price
- You can purchase this at ₹64.86.
- Buy it online and get 14% OFF.
- Notify the skincare professional if you are under medication for any skin diseases.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mouth, and nose.
Q1. How long should I use this Cream?
You should use it as long as your doctor suggests. Discontinuing the treatment early may bring back the symptoms.
Q2. Is it used for the treatment of acne?
No. According to professionals, it is not beneficial in treating acne.
Q3. Can Clobeta GM Cream make the skin dry?
Yes. Applying this may cause skin dryness as a side effect. Consult the doctor if it continuously shows up for a long period.