Information about Clobyte GM Gold Cream
Clobyte GM Gold Cream is a combination of clobetasol, neomycin, and miconazole. It treats swelling and inflammation in skin fungal infections.
Clobyte GM Gold Cream Uses
- Treatment of Skin infections
Clobyte GM Gold Cream Benefits
- Clobetasol is a steroid that blocks the action of prostaglandin and relieves skin itching, swelling, and redness.
- Miconazole diminishes the formation of cell walls of the fungus that cause infections.
- Neomycin restricts the growth and division of bacteria, treating various skin infections.
- Altogether, these medicines effectively reduce swelling and inflammation of the skin.
Clobyte GM Gold Cream Side Effects
Most side effects do not require medical concern as they will vanish when your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if these effects last long.
- Skin redness
- Dryness, Irritation
- Burning sensation
- Stinging sensation
How to use Clobyte GM Gold Cream
- This cream is for external use only.
- Wash your hands before and after using the cream.
- Gently apply the Clobyte GM Gold Cream on the affected area.
Apply Clobyte GM Gold Cream as instructed by your skincare expert. Take clinical advice if you do not observe improvement within seven days.
- Contact your dermatologist if you face allergic reactions after using this gel.
- Your doctor should know if you have a history of skin infections.
- Avoid being in the sunlight for too long.
Q1. What is the use of Clobyte GM Gold Cream?
Clobyte GM Gold Cream is a steroid that helps reduce swelling and inflammation caused by various skin infections.
Q2. Does Clobyte GM Gold Cream have any side effects?
Clobyte GM Gold Cream may cause irritation and itchy skin if you are allergic to any component of this gel.
Q3. What is the suitable temperature to keep Clobyte GM Gold Cream?
Store Clobyte GM Gold Cream at a temperature below 25°C, preventing sunlight and moisture.