Information about Corex T Cough Syrup
Corex T Cough Syrup is a group of medications known as ‘ cough and cold preparations.’ It is advisable to treat dry cough related to common cold and respiratory allergies. Codeine and Triprolidine are the drugs present in Corex T Cough Syrup.
Corex T Cough Syrup Uses
- In the treatment of Dry Cough
Corex T Cough Syrup Benefits
- Triprolidine is an antihistamine that blocks the entry of histamine, a component responsible for allergic reactions. It helps relieve symptoms like runny nose, teary eyes, swelling, and sneezing.
- Codeine, which is a narcotic cough suppressant, restricts opioid receptors, reducing cough.
Corex T Cough Syrup Side Effects
You may experience specific unwanted reactions to this syrup, which will go away as soon as your body starts accepting the medication. However, contact your family doctor if any effect impacts your daily activities.
How to use Corex T Cough Syrup
- Shake the bottle before using it.
- Follow one specific time for consuming the syrup.
- Use a measuring cup to measure the accurate amount.
- Read the label for directions.
Your healthcare provider will direct you to the proper dose and duration of the syrup, depending on your medical history.
- Consult your medical practitioner if you have a cough for an extended period.
- Liver and kidney patients should ask their health experts before consuming it.
- Pregnant women should use Corex T Cough Syrup under proper consultation.
Q1. What is the use of Corex T Cough Syrup?
This syrup helps in treating dry cough and common cold. Corex T Cough Syrup blocks histamine and promotes easy coughing.
Q2. What are the storage guidelines for this syrup?
Store the syrup below 30°C in a dry and clean place. Prevent the bottle from sunlight and humidity.
Q3. What are the adverse effects of Corex T Cough Syrup?
Allergic people may suffer from constipation, sleepiness, drowsiness, and dry mouth.