Cremaffin Fresh Tablet
- Used for treating constipation
- Short term treatment
Information about Cremaffin Fresh Tablet
Cremaffin Fresh tablet is an artificial laxative drug used for treating constipation and emptying the bowel in some medical treatment situations. The salt Bisacodyl in this medicine helps soften the stools and facilitates their movement through the intestine. The medicine takes about 6 to 12 hours to show its effects.
Cremaffin Fresh Tablet Uses
Doctors use Cremaffin Fresh Tablet in the following situations:
- Softening tight stools and treating constipation
- To treat irritable bowel syndrome and piles
- For emptying the bowels to prepare for internal examination
Cremaffin Fresh Tablet Benefits
Cremaffin Fresh relaxes the abdominal wall and softens the stools to pass easily. It is beneficial in treating several health concerns:
- It relieves abdominal pain due to stools stuck in the intestine, causing constipation.
- Relaxes the intestinal walls and swollen veins caused by piles
- It facilitates cleansing the bowels
- Prevents nausea and bloating
Cremaffin Fresh Tablet Side Effects
Cremaffin may have the following side effects if you are sensitive to the drug or took more than required:
- Abdominal pain
Cremaffin Fresh Tablet Price
A strip of 10 Cremaffin Fresh tablets costs INR 10.
How To Use Cremaffin Fresh Tablet
Take doses as your doctor prescribes, or swallow one Cremmafin Fresh tablet with water every night. Do not take the medicine for more than five days. Pair it with lifestyle changes like eating high-fiber food, staying active, and drinking enough water for best results.
- If constipation persists, discontinue the medicine’s use and see your doctor.
- Avoid dairy products in your diet and on your medication.
- Stay active and eat a diet rich in fiber.
- Seek medical advice before taking this medicine if you have kidney or liver-related problems.
- Do not rely on this medication for long-term treatment of constipation.
Q1. Is it OK to have Cremaffin Fresh every day?
No, Cremaffin Fresh is a temporary solution for constipation and must not be taken on a daily basis.
Q2. Does Cremaffin reduce gas?
Cremaffin Fresh allows the stools to pass easily and helps relieve flatulence and bloating.
Q3. Does Cremaffin affect kidneys?
People who experience undiagnosed stomach pain and have kidney disease must not take this medicine unless advised by the doctor.