Information about Cyclopam Suspension
Cyclopam Suspension consists of Dicyclomine and Simethicone. It belongs to the class of antispasmodics and relieves pain and spasms related to IBS. It alleviates symptoms like high acidity, gas, bloating, and stomach cramps.
Cyclopam Suspension Uses
- Treats Irritable bowel syndrome
- Relieves Abdominal pain
Cyclopam Suspension Benefits
- Dicyclomine is an anticholinergic that lessens stomach cramps and spasms by relaxing the gastrointestinal muscles.
- Simethicone has anti-foaming properties to alleviate gas and bloating by breaking the gas bubbles in the gut.
Cyclopam Suspension Side Effects
Individuals taking Cyclopam Suspension can experience some side effects that usually ease on their own without a doctor’s help. Yet, you can get medical consultation regarding these side effects if they interfere with your daily activities and interrupt your lifestyle.
- Loss of Appetite
- Blurred vision
How to use Cyclopam Suspension
- Shake the suspension bottle thoroughly before using.
- Pour the drug into the measuring device provided with the pack.
- Prepare the recommended dose and take it orally.
- Take medicine with food or as per the doctor’s instructions.
Inform your doctor about any other medications you are on before accepting the Cyclopam Suspension in your prescription.
Q1. How should I store the Cyclopam Suspension?
Store the bottle at 20-25°C in a cool and dry environment, away from children and pets. Dispose of the pack with the household waste.
Q2. Can a pregnant woman take Cyclopam Suspension?
No. This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women. Carefully discuss your condition with your doctor so they can recommend a better alternative for your illness.
Q3. Who should not take the Cyclopam Suspension?
Patients with a history of glaucoma, enlarged prostate gland, hiatus hernia, and children below the age of six months should not take this medication.