Information about Cycloreg Tablet
Cycloreg Tablet contains Norethisterone, which is helpful in the treatment of menstrual problems such as heavy or irregular periods, endometriosis, or premenstrual syndrome (PMS). It is an artificial form of progesterone (female sex hormone). Higher doses of this tablet help in the treatment of breast cancer and the prevention of unwanted pregnancy.
Cycloreg Tablet Uses
- Treats Menstrual Disorders
Cycloreg Tablet Benefits
- It contains progesterone that affects estrogen hormones and relieves cramps and pain during the period.
- It treats menstrual irregularities by restoring hormone levels in the body.
Cycloreg Tablet Side Effects
Most consequences of consuming Cycloreg Tablet disappear when your body adapts to it and doesn’t require medical help. Consult your doctor if they continuously show up.
Common Side Effects of Cycloreg Tablet are:
- Breast tenderness
- Weight gain
- Mood changes
- Vaginal Itching
- Abdominal cramp
How to use Cycloreg Tablet
You should follow the doctor’s suggestions while taking Cycloreg Tablet.
- Swallow the Cycloreg Tablet as a whole.
- Do not crush, chew, or break it.
- You can take it with or without food according to your doctor’s recommendations.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before consuming Cycloreg Tablet.
- Do not consume if you have diabetes, migraine, high blood pressure, or any liver disease.
Q1. Can Cycloreg Tablet treat irregular periods?
Yes, Cycloreg Tablet can aid in treating irregular periods. Consult your doctor before consuming it.
Q2. Is it safe to consume Cycloreg Tablet if I am breastfeeding?
No. Medical practitioners suggest that the ingredients in Cycloreg Tablet may harm the baby. So, inform your doctor that you are breastfeeding before consuming it.
Q3. What are the storage guidelines for Cycloreg Tablet?
Users must keep the Cycloreg Tablet in its original packet. Store it according to the instructions on its label. Keep it away from the reach of pets and children.