Information About Demelan Cream
Demelan Cream ointment is beneficial in treating disorders with skin pigmentation. Its three main ingredients are Arbutin, glycolic acid, and kojic acid. It cures dark skin coloration caused by sun exposure, diseases, and pregnancy.
Demelan Cream Uses
- In Treating Skin Pigmentation and Melasma.
Demelan Cream Benefits
- Arbutin in the cream helps in skin-lightening and de-pigmenting actions. It prevents dark spots, results in a more even complexion, and improves skin texture.
- Glycolic acid has antioxidant properties, which contribute to moisturizing and accelerating collagen synthesis.
- As the medication contains Kojic acid, it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions, which protect against skin damage.
Demelan Cream Side Effects
In the initial stage, you may notice some unwanted effects of the cream. The effects will fade as your body starts adapting to the cream:
- Skin Irritation
- Itching or stinging Sensation of the Skin
How To Use Demelan Cream?
- This cream is for external use only.
- Wash your face gently with soap and pat the skin dry.
- Read the label carefully before using the cream.
- Do not cover your face after applying the medicine.
Follow your physician’s instructions for the dosage and duration of the cream.
Demelan Cream Price In India
We are here with the best-ever deal:
- ₹421 With 15% Off
- ₹421 + Free Shipping
- Your skincare expert should know if you have a history of skin allergies.
- Inform your dermatologist if you observe skin rashes or infections after applying the cream.
- After using the cream, avoid exposure to sun rays as it may damage your skin.
- Ask your Skincare advisor before using the Demelan Cream alternative.
Q1. Is this for pigmentation?
Yes, this cream treats skin pigmentation and eliminates dark spots, which leads to healthy skin.
Q2. What is the Demelan Composition?
Arbutin, glycolic acid, and kojic acid are the ingredients involved in dipalmite face cream.
Q3. What are the storage guidelines for it?
Store the cream in a cool and dry place, keeping it away from children’s reach.