Information About Dicloran A Tablet
Dicloran A Tablet is a pain killer that belongs to a group of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication. It contains declofenac and paracetamol. Dicloran A Tablet treats painful joint conditions such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Dicloran A Tablet Uses
- Relieving Pain
Dicloran A Tablet Benefits
In Help with discomfort
- Diclofenac in the tablet prohibits the action of cyclo-oxygenase, which is responsible for pain and swelling at the injured site.
- Paracetamol helps in reducing pain and fever caused by specific injuries.
- It also relieves toothache, headache, ear pain, and muscle-related pain.
Dicloran A Tablet Side Effects
There are only a few side effects of Dicloran A Tablet. Also, the following reactions will vanish once your body accepts the medication.
- Stomach pain
- Liver Dysfunction
- Loss of appetite
How to use Dicloran A Tablet
- Swallow the whole tablet with sufficient water.
- Do not crush, break, or chew the tablet.
- Follow one fixed time to consume the medication.
- Take Dicloran A Tablet before or after your meal.
Your healthcare expert will suggest the dose and duration depending on age, weight, and sex.
- Kidney and liver patients should talk to their physician before its use.
- Avoid Dicloran A Tablet during pregnancy.
- As this medication can cause dizziness, avoid driving or other mental activity.
- Inform your medical advisor if you get allergic reactions while treating with Dicloran A Tablet.
Q1. How does Dicloran A Tablet work?
Dicloran A Tablets disrupt prostaglandins and relieve inflammation, pain, and swelling.
Q2. What are the side effects of Dicloran A Tablet?
Allergic people may suffer from heartburn, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and abdominal pain.
Q3. Why is this tablet not safe during pregnancy?
Dicloran A Tablet can harm a baby’s heart and even delay the delivery; therefore, pregnant women should avoid its use.