Information about Dobesil 500mg Capsule
Dobesil 500mg Capsule is a Vasoprotective agent that treats microangiopathies and renal/anal diseases like piles and varicose veins. Its main active ingredient is Calcium Dobesilat.
Dobesil 500mg Capsule Uses
- Treats Piles
- Cures Varicose veins
Dobesil 500mg Capsule Benefits
- The main component of this medication, Calcium Debesilat, calms the muscles around the affected area and will allow for easy blood flow.
- It decreases the thickness of the blood and leakage in the blood vessels.
- This medicine cures hemorrhoids, varicose veins, and diabetic retinopathy with this method.
Dobesil 500mg Capsule Side Effects
Taking the Dobesil 500mg capsule can cause some unwanted side effects. You can eliminate them by consulting your doctor and maintaining a regular diet. However, they usually resolve on their own. Yet, you can confer with your doctor if they cause too much discomfort.
How to use Dobesil 500mg Capsule
- Take this capsule with food.
- Don’t crush or swallow it.
- Have it with a glass of water.
Do not drink alcohol during the treatment.
Q1. Is Dobesil 500mg Capsule a good medicine for hemorrhoids?
Yes. This medicine can relieve piles and varicose veins in the initial stages with proper diet and doctor’s instructions.
Q2. Is it safe to drive after taking the Dobesil 500mg Capsule?
Yes. It is safe to drive after taking a dose of this tablet.
Q3. Is it normal to get rashes while using the Dobesil 500mg Capsule?
Sometimes, this medication can cause rashes that might resolve independently without medical interference. However, you can consult the doctor for remedy if the symptoms do not disappear even after a long while or cause too much discomfort.