Information about Dolokind-MR Tablet
Dolokind-MR Tablet is a pain killer that belongs to the class of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. It comprises three medicines: Aceclofenac, Chlorzoxazone, and Paracetamol. It provides muscle relaxation and alleviates muscle aches.
Dolokind-MR Tablet Uses
- Treats Muscular pain
Dolokind-MR Tablet Benefits
- Prostaglandins are the chemical responsible for causing pain, swelling, and inflammation. Analgesics agents, Aceclofenac and paracetamol, block these chemicals and reduce the pain they cause.
- Chlorzoxazone relaxes the muscles in the brain and spinal cords to improve muscle movements and reduce spasms.
Dolokind-MR Tablet Side Effects
This painkiller temporarily influences the gastrointestinal system and causes some effects. Most of them disappear quickly, and you need not worry about them. However, inform your doctor if they irritate you too much or do not fade away after the expected time frame.
- Chest Pain
- Loss of appetite
How to use Dolokind-MR Tablet
- Take the dose according to your doctor’s instructions.
- You should swallow this tablet as a whole with water.
- You can take it with your meals.
- Set a fixed time so you do not miss a dose and maintain a standard gap between the doses.
Driving under the influence of the Dolokind-MR Tablet is highly unsafe. So, avoid driving as it may cause sleepiness.
Q1. Is the Dolokind-MR Tablet addictive?
No evidence proves that this medication can cause addiction for a patient. However, feel free to discuss the habitual aspect of the Dolokind-MR Tablet.
Q2. Can a diabetic patient use Dolokind-MR Tablet?
If you have diabetes, ensure to inform the doctor about it before you take this medicine, as it may affect your blood sugar level. Then, only after a thorough check-up and tests will they suggest whether the drug is safe for you.
Q3. Does the treatment with Dolokind-MR Tablet last for a long period?
Depending on your condition, the doctor will decide how long you need to continue using the medication. Do not discontinue the drug without your doctor’s approval; otherwise, your symptoms may return.