Information About Drotin DS Tablet
Drotin DS Tablet is an antispasmodic drug that contains Drotaverine. It aids in treating stomach pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome, kidney or gallstones, muscle contractions in the gastrointestinal tract, and menstrual cycle. It also relieves cervical spasms during labor.
Drotin DS Tablet Uses
- Treats stomach pain
Drotin DS Tablet Benefits
- It is helpful in the treatment of stomach discomfort.
- It works by relieving muscle contractions in the abdomen.
- This tablet supports your abdominal health and provides a healthier life.
Drotin DS Tablet Side Effects
Drotin DS Tablet is safe and effective if you consume it under the proper direction. However, it may show some aftereffects in some people. These consequences usually resolve over time without medical attention, but you must consult a doctor if you experience them for a long time.
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Dryness in mouth
- Hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Fast heart rate
How to use Drotin DS Tablett
You should follow your doctor’s prescription for the duration and dosage of taking the Drotin DS Tablet. Also, check the instructions on its label.
- Users must consume the whole Drotin DS Tablet at once.
- Avoid breaking, chewing, or crushing it.
- You can take it with food or without food.
- Stick to a fixed schedule for consuming the tablet.
- Do not consume Drotin DS Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have any heart disease, low blood pressure issues, liver problems, or kidney disease.
Q1. Can pregnant women take the Drotin DS Tablet?
Do not take Drotin DS Tablet during pregnancy. If you are pregnant, inform your healthcare professional before consuming it to avoid any adverse side effects.
Q2. Will the Drotin DS Tablet become more effective if I consume it more?
No, you should not over consume the Drotin DS Tablet. Overconsumption will not increase its effectiveness; it will cause possible side effects.
Q3. Can I stop utilizing the Drotin DS Tablet when my symptoms improve?
No. You should not stop the treatment unless your doctor recommends it, even if your symptoms improve. Discontinuing the consumption of Drotin DS Tablet may bring back the signs, worsening your condition.