Duphaston 10mg Tablet
Information About Duphaston 10mg Tablet
Duphaston 10mg Tablet contains Dydrogesterone as its active ingredient. It is beneficial in the treatment of progesterone deficiency. It also prevents irregular periods, menstrual pain, endometriosis, and premenstrual syndrome.
Duphaston 10mg Tablet Uses
- Treats Progesterone Deficiency
Duphaston 10mg Tablet Benefits
- Duphaston Tablet treats hormonal imbalances in women and stimulates the activities of progesterone in the body.
- It also helps in the prevention of miscarriages.
Duphaston Side Effects
Although consuming the Duphaston Tablet is safe, some people may experience consequences after taking it. These side effects resolve with time and do not require any medical attention. If any of these persist, consult your physician immediately.
- Breast pain
- Abdominal pain
- Vaginal discharge
How To Use Duphaston 10mg Tablet?
Always take the Duphaston dosage as per the recommendations of your healthcare provider. Check the label carefully before consuming it.
- Swallow the Duphaston Tablet entirely at once.
- Avoid crushing, chewing, or breaking the tablet.
- You can take the tablet with or without food.
- Take it simultaneously every day to maintain a proper gap between the doses.
Duphaston Tablet Price
- The price of Duphaston Tablet is ₹701.96.
- Buy it online and get a 15% DISCOUNT.
- Before using the Duphaston Tablet, inform your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not consume the tablet if you are taking the medication for any health condition.
Q1. Does Duphaston delay periods?
No, consuming Duphaston Tablet does not delay periods.
Q2. When to stop Duphaston during pregnancy?
Doctors advise taking Duphaston Tablet till the twelfth week of pregnancy. Consult your professional before stopping the Duphaston dose for pregnancy.
Q3. What are the storage guidelines for the Duphaston Tablet?
Users must keep the Duphaston Tablet in its original package. Follow the instructions on the label and keep it away from the reach of pets and children.