Dytor Plus 10 Tablet
Information About Dytor Plus 10 Tablet
Tab Dytor Plus composition is that of the two main drugs, Spironolactone and torsemide. It belongs to the class of diuretics, aka water pills. The purpose of the Dytor Plus 10 Tablet is to reduce the amount of fluid the body retains during illnesses like edema.
Dytor Plus 10 mg Uses
- Treats edema and its symptoms
Dytor Plus 10 Tablet Benefits
- The two active ingredients of Dytor Plus help the kidney lose excessive water and electrolytes in the form of urine.
- When the urge to urinate frequently reduces, so does the high blood pressure and the strain on the heart.
- Moreover, Spironolactone prevents potassium loss in urine and protects from endocrine conditions.
Dytor Plus 10 Side Effects
Before taking the medication, take a look at the adverse consequences you may experience for a short period. These symptoms may irritate you before the body adjusts to the medicine.
- Frequent urination
- Inflammation of the nose
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal pain
- Period Cramps
Inform the doctor if the side effects are unbearable and unresolved without medical assistance.
How to use Dytor Plus 10 Tablet
- Take the Dytor Plus dose with a glass of water.
- The medicine is only for oral use.
- Do not crush or break it before swallowing.
- Avoid chewing the tablet during consumption.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take this medication as it may not be safe for their children.
- Patients with Kidney, liver, and heart-related problems must consult with their doctor regarding their conditions before accepting this medication.
- Do not drive or handle machinery after taking the pill, as it may interfere with your ability to concentrate.
Dytor Plus 10 price
A single strip of 15 Dytor Plus 10 Tablets costs ₹80.37.
Q1. What is the Dytor Plus generic name?
Dytor Plus is a generic name for the mixture of two drugs, namely Spironolactone and torsemide.
Q2. Does Dytor Plus 10 Tablet cause dehydration?
Yes. This medicine can result in dehydration and frequent urination. So, drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
Q3. Can I get addicted to Dytor Plus 10 Tablet?
No. This diuretic medicine is not addictive or habit-forming. However, consult a doctor regarding any change in the dosage.